Tools, Trivia & Tech
Tech & Trivia
1970 Chevelle General Information (external link - opens new window)*
»» 1971 Chevelle General Information (external link - opens new window)*
»» 1972 Chevelle General Information (external link - opens new window)*
»» How many LS3 Chevelles were coupes?
* While the total number of Chevelles built by a given plant are known and the total number of LS3 Chevelle options sold in each year are known, it is NOT known how many LS3 Chevelles were built at any given plant nor how many of any particular series or body style were equipped with an LS3 engine. If you see someone claiming a "1 of xxx" number for any LS3 optioned Chevelle, ask them where they got the number from. Either they pulled it from a hat or they rely on some calculated possibility of distribution - not a GM released factual number. The exception is Chevelles either built in Oshawa, ON. or U.S. built Chevelles exported to Canada for Canada dealer's sale. GM of Canada documentation services often list the number of LS3 options sold in a certain series and body style.
Is It Real?
Parts Looking For A Home
Handy Calculation Tools
* Calculator, Cubic Inches
* Calculator, Metric (MM, Inches, Meter, Feet, & Yards)
* Calculator, RPM (Calculate MPH from tire size/rear end gear/transmission gear)
* Calculator, Tire Size - External link to http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html
* Calculator, Volume (Cubic Inches, Cubic Meters, Cubic Yards, Gallons, Quarts, etc.)
* Julian Calendar - Non Leap Years
* Julian Calendar - Leap Years (1964, 1968, 1972, 1976, 1980, 1984, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2112, 2116)
* Virtual Calendar - Perpetual calendars